Shop Online!

In Stock items are now available from my Square Market store.
- mkt.com/CareysCreations -
Watch for this button under the items that I post here.
Order Online



Thursday, December 10, 2009

Personalized Glass Bakeware

I just want to say thank you to all those who have come across my blog. I've had a lot of inquires about the Personalized bake ware. I though I would answer some of the main questions here.



  1. Yes, I can have it say pretty much anything your heart desires.


  2. You can choose a font if you have one in mind. If I don't have it, in most cases I can find it.


  3. I understand that shipping glassware is pretty expensive If you would like I can send you just the template and tell you what you need to do to etch it yourself.


  4. It doesn't Have to go on just bake ware. I can etch nearly any glass. Vases, Plates, Etc...


  5. Size and price. For a 9x13 the actual template size is 11x7 and cost $6.00 . For an 8x8 Template is 6x6 and cost is $3.00

If I didn't answer the question you may have please don't hesitate to send me an email. I will be happy to answer them.

No comments: