Shop Online!

In Stock items are now available from my Square Market store.
- mkt.com/CareysCreations -
Watch for this button under the items that I post here.
Order Online



Friday, May 25, 2012

HOT NEW ITEM!!! Paracord Bracelets!!!!



Have you ever heard of these? They are so neat. They're a bracelet that has up to 10 feet of paracord in them so when you're out hiking or camping and you find your self in an emergency situation and needing some rope....It's all right there conveniently on your wrist. No more tangles, stuffed in a back pack. I now have one in  all my 72 hour kits, my camping supply boxes, my first aid kits. and my Husband wears his daily. I can make them in many different colors. I currently have these colors in stock.

  • Neon Orange Camo
  • Denim
  • Neon Pink
  • Purple
  • Neon Orange
  • Royal Blue 
  • Desert Camo

$10.00 Each or $6.00 For a child size. 

No comments: