Shop Online!

In Stock items are now available from my Square Market store.
- mkt.com/CareysCreations -
Watch for this button under the items that I post here.
Order Online



Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Neighborly Christmas Ornaments

This year while I was making plans for my "Treat Plates" to take to my neighbors. I wanted to add a little gift. I looked through my stuff and put these together. They turned out so cute. I made the snowflake one a few years ago but I never thought about the snowman. Then while I was digging through I found a little snow globe. They're perfect for a quick inexpensive gift. 
Purchase them buy the dozen for $6.00 or $1.00 each 
There is still time to have these in time (sorry not if I have to ship them, maybe for next year)
but you have to email me today. 

PRICE REDUCED!!!
$4.00 dz or $.75 ea





No comments: