Shop Online!

In Stock items are now available from my Square Market store.
- mkt.com/CareysCreations -
Watch for this button under the items that I post here.
Order Online



Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My New Wall


One of the reason I wanted a vinyl cutter years ago was so I could cut my own vinyl for my own home. I always want to put a really big saying on my bedroom wall but it had to be perfect. I liked some sayings here and there but didn't really love any of them. I heard this saying last year and it was the one for sure. But for some reason I couldn't bring myself to put it up. I think because once it was done I thought it was "permanent" Well I had the cutter out yesterday and I though "I'm finally going to do it" and so I did. And I absolutely love it! This is now what I see every morning when I wake up.

No comments: