Shop Online!

In Stock items are now available from my Square Market store.
- mkt.com/CareysCreations -
Watch for this button under the items that I post here.
Order Online



Thursday, May 8, 2014

Did You See This?

I know a lot of you follow me on FB (if not click on the FB icon to your right) But if you don't I wanted to share this Picture. I've mentioned before that I've had lots of request for this wall clock. so we spent some time got it all priced out and announced it (here) Well working with a good friend of mine we did a custom design for her (meaning we made it REALLY big) and it turned out BEAUTIFUL!



This clock is massive I think it was like 6 feet from top to bottom. It is amazing what just a little bit of vinyl can do for your  home.
Thanks to my friend for letting me help you with this.  

Do you have a blank spot in your home that could use a little "something"?

No comments: